Here at Vans, our purpose is to enable creative expression – and inspire youth culture – by celebrating and encouraging the Off the Wall attitude that comes from expressing your true self. We are searching for an individual that stands out from the rest and always pursues their own creative passion. As the Sr. Interactive Content Designer, you will be part of the innovative Interactive Design and Development team working alongside your counterparts in Creative and partner with your peers in Marketing. You are a digital designer with best in class graphic design skills and always looking towards the future in digital storytelling. You are able to help push ideas and projects in news ways within the digital landscape. You will lead and inspire a team of designers. You are passionate about design and providing the best user experience across all devices a user may access the web from. You are detail-oriented, process-friendly, and capable of working within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create and concept animated and static assets for social media.
- Designs UX and UI for landing pages and websites. Creates wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Ideate and work with a team of creatives on digital-first global campaigns. Lead and inspire a team of mid-level and Junior designers.
- Embody and continue elevating a high level of creative excellence for design and digital thinking within the department.
- Works with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications.
- Designs layout and templates for maximum usability and focuses on user experience.
- Your diverse experiences and background enable you to provide a unique perspective to fuel our global growth. Additionally, you are inclusive and value differing points of view. You hire, develop and support a team that reflects our global consumer population.
- Ability to work with Marketing and Ecommerce teams to blend content storytelling with commerce functionality integrated
- Closely follows trends and developments in technology (particularly mobile) and integrates them into our environment and practices
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented, process-friendly
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably interaction design, graphic design, computer graphics, information architecture, etc. – or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Expert experience with Sketch or Adobe XD
- Experience with InVision or After Effects to create interactive prototypes is strongly preferred
- Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems preferably Adobe AEM, CoreMedia
- Experience managing a team of designers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A