As the Senior Analyst of the CLM Analytics team, you will own key data and analysis processes that support the Vans mission to better understand and enable creative expression of our NORA consumer. By leading our weekly consumer data management processes, you will enable the CLM Analytics and Activation team to access Vans consumer data and provide game-changing insights to business teams. In this role, you will bring your data engineering and analytics skills to life using tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, CDP, and other systems to help answer key business questions in collaboration with the Manager of CLM and other team partners. Your strong aptitude for problem solving will push our data systems evolution forward to support a best-in-class omni-channel Activation experience for Vans consumers.
- You collaborate with VF Privacy leadership to execute and improve our CCPA, GDPR, and other incoming privacy policies.
- By partnering with the CLM Manager and cross-functional marketing leads, you ideate and execute consumer segmentation requests. Additionally, via this partnership you analyze segment experiments and deliver results to help drive a digital-first test-and-learn environment at Vans.
- You bring to light new insights about the Vans consumer from special analytics projects supporting Marketing, eCommerce, Loyalty, and Product teams.
- You lead our weekly data extract (ETL) processes using Alteryx and SQL with the goal of providing timely and accurate data to the CLM Analytics. Additionally, you apply innovative problem-solving techniques in partnership with VF data leads to improve data engineering processes.
- You create and maintain detailed Standard Operating Procedures and share your best-in-class example with other VF brand teams as to how they can develop their consumer data infrastructure.
- You lead integration projects and support new data capture methods to connect more of our consumer data to key systems like CDP, applying your expertise with data infrastructure and transformation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in retail with consumer data, managing large data sets of consumer data; cross-functional experience with CRM, Marketing, eCommerce, Loyalty teams a plus.
- High level of enthusiasm for problem solving and proven experience in maintaining neat, well-documented data ETL processes. Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills with high attention to accuracy.
- High proficiency in data extraction and transformation techniques using SQL, and Excel. Experience with R, Python, SAS, is a plus.
- Proficient in data visualization tools and techniques (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc) as well as delivery systems like Sharepoint and Powerpoint.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business analytics, mathematics, or similar quantitative field with 3-5 years of experience in Data Engineering or Analytical roles.
- Experience in data systems integration is required, along with the able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; self-starter and quick learner.
- Exceptional data exploration skills and natural curiosity regarding retail and consumer behavior. Understanding of the drivers of consumer lifetime value (CLV or LTV).
- Experience translating complex data into easy-to-understand data insights, stories, and narratives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A