Website US Foods
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift up to 60 lbs. on consistent basis.
- Load and unload Van for multi-stop deliveries.
- Transport deliveries by driving assigned vehicles.
- Use hand truck and load bar.
- Accurately record delivery information including operating a hand scanner and all company required documentation.
- Unload product safely and stage product in the space(s) designated by customer.
- Check invoice for complete delivery. Process paperwork and damaged merchandise if any.
- Collect payments if necessary.
- Monitor refrigeration system on van on a consistent basis for safety; follow all safe food handling procedures
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections such as monitoring fluid levels, tires, windshield wash and replenishing fuel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Responsible for the proper documentation and disposition for any return product.
- Communicate delivery- customer issues to proper authority (i.e., Customer Service, Territory Manager, Transportation Supervisor, etc.).
- Deliver product to each of the designated stops on using the stop sequence provided for the day.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seabrook, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A