Website Valero Energy
- Mails and/or faxes environmental letters and documents.
- Prepares Environmental Compliance Plan such as formatting, copying, proofing, etc.
- Ensures these reports are submitted within allotted deadlines.
- Updates emergency response telephone numbers.
- Performs field activities, such as waste container labeling, storm water visual observations, escorting visitors, and other environmental-related field activities.
- Keeps track of Contractor/employee Hours for various environmental and safety purposes.
- Coordinates and sets up meetings/ training classes as well as manages training documents and attendance.
- Orders/keeps track of supplies, prepare purchase requisitions in SAP.
- Prepares and tracks routine environmental reports such as air compliance (1173, 1176, RECLIM), NPDES, waste, etc.
- Manages environmental and safety filing system.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5 years of related experience required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A