Website United States Postal Service
Cases, delivers, and collects mail along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle; provides customers on the route with a
variety of services.
- Delivers mail to customers along a prescribed route and on a regular schedule by a vehicle; collects monies and receipts
for accountable mail; picks up mail from customers’ roadside boxes.
- Prepares a daily trip report and maintains a list of the customers on the route.
- Conducts special surveys when required.
- Returns mail collected, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
- Maintains an inventory of stamps and stamped paper as needed to provide service to customers on the route.
Provides for mail security at all times.
- Sells stamps, stamped paper and money orders; accepts C.O.D., registered, certified, and insured mail and parcel post;
furnishes routine information concerning postal matters and provides requested forms to customer.
- Prepares mail for forwarding amd maintains records of change of address information.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administration
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A