Website United States Postal Service
- Assists in the development and implementation of Health Promotion programs. Educates the field on general health
issues, wellness programs and medical education programs.
- Serves as a resource and answers questions and inquiries from the field concerning, but not limited to, the following programs: Fitness-For-Duty Examinations, Return to Work, Reasonable Accommodation, Serious Accident reviews.
- As a member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT), provides emergency medical care, as needed.
- Serves as a resource for various Safety programs as they relate to Occupational Health Services (e.g., safety reviews and PEG audits).
- Prepares, updates and maintains confidential employee health folders.
- Assists in scheduling required medical examinations, drug screenings and other testing (e.g. Fitness-For-Duty
- Supports activities related to the pre-employment medical assessment process.
- Provides guidance and medical assistance related to the injury compensation process (e.g., contacting employees absent
- Examinations, Focused Examinations, and Return to work Examinations). from work due to illness or injury, reviewing medical documentation, and obtaining clarification of status and restrictions from physicians).
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A