Website United States Postal Service
Cases, delivers, and collects mail along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle; provides customers on the route with a
variety of services.
- Sorts mail in delivery sequence for the assigned route.
- Receives and signs for accountable mail.
- Loads mail in vehicle
- Returns mail collected, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
- Prepares mail for forwarding amd maintains records of change of address information.
- Prepares a daily trip report and maintains a list of the customers on the route.
- Conducts special surveys when required.
- Maintains an inventory of stamps and stamped paper as needed to provide service to customers on the route.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Columbus, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A