Website United States Postal Service
- Loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail and performs other duties incidental to the movement and processing of mail.
- Assists in supply and slip rooms and operates copy machine and related office equipment.
- Handles and sacks empty equipment; inspects empty equipment for mail and restrings sacks.
- Cancels stamps on parcel post, operates cancelling machines, and carries mail from cancelling machine to distribution
- In ition, may perform any of the following duties: make occasional simple distribution of parcel post mail that requires no scheme
- knowledge; operate electric fork lifts; rewrap damaged parcels; weigh incoming sacks; clean and sweep work areas, offices rest rooms, and trucks where work is not performed by a regular cleaner.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Virtual Entry Assessment – MH (475).
- Applicants must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- See the Standard Position Description for the Occupation Code given above.
- Loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail, and performs other duties incidental to the movement and processing of mail.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A