Website U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
This position is duty stationed in an Area Office for USDA, Rural Development (RD). The incumbent provides information to the public as well as technical and clerical support on various loan, grant, and loan guarantee programs administered by RD. The incumbent initiates and prepares correspondence, and maintains and prepares records, reports, and files.
- Prepares and reviews closing related documents to ensure adequacy, completeness, accuracy of information, and to ensure conditions are met in advance of closing.
- Follows-up and works with borrowers, closing agents and attorneys in preparation of closing.
- Serves as a primary representative providing technical information, assistance and guidance to applicants, borrowers, and lenders, concerning eligibility and other requirements for loans, grants, and/or loan guarantee programs administered by RD.
- Reviews and analyzes various loan/grant-servicing and related documents, forms and materials submitted for adequacy, completeness, accuracy of information, and conformity to established procedures and requirements.
- Performs routine clerical functions such as phone coverage, mail, monitoring supplies, timekeeping duties, etc.
- Direct Deposit – Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt
- Federal employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of their duty location. If selected, you will be required to submit documentation of COVID-19 vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment, if after November 22.
- The agency will provide additional information regarding what COVID-19 vaccination information or documentation will be needed and how you can request of the agency a legally required exception from this requirement.
- Subject to one-year supervisory/managerial probationary period unless prior service is creditable. New USDA supervisors must successfully complete all components of the required training program before the end of their probationary period.
- You must be a US Citizen or US National
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit E-Verify at https://www.e-verify.gov/
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, unless previously served.
Company: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A