Website US Foods
Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of division building and related property.
- Sweeps and cleans entire warehouse to maintain required level of cleanliness.
- Empties trash bins and cleans trash area daily; operates trash compactor when applicable.
- Pulls pallets and cleans/scrubs product bays on a rotating basis.
- Cleans up any spills or breakages to inventoried product; recoups damages and determines if resalable or must be disposed of per government and U.S. Foodservice food safety requirements.
- Performs light maintenance duties as assigned (i.e. replacement of light bulbs, collecting recyclable materials, paper and shrink wrap collection pickup, checking freezer and cooler for leaks or ice build up, etc.)
- Prepares various reports and forms to document cleaning schedule, spillages, product damage, etc. May track and order maintenance supplies.
- May clean other areas of the warehouse and offices, to include break rooms, rest rooms, test kitchens, offices, etc.
- Maintain facility grounds and dumpster areas.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Able to read and write legibly; able to follow orders; basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide); able to work with little direct supervision. Experience in operation of warehouse equipment to include: reach trucks, pallet jacks, sweeper, floor scrubber, bailer, hydraulic trash compactor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education/Training: High School education or GED preferred.
- Related Experience: Previous custodial experience preferred.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A