Website US Foods
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
- Replenish pick slots with product from reserve slots slot as directed by Voxware, replenishment sheets. or communication with selectors, office personnel or management, using powered industrial equipment to maintain inventory levels for night shift selection.
- Record all product, equipment and warehouse damage.
- Perform operations and safety check, including battery, brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguisher.
- Maintain the cleanliness of aisles by removing any debris from floor and racks.
- Always follow safety policies and practices.
- Push/pull Occasionally Item: Spacer, Pallet Jacks
- Climb/balance Occasionally Item: In/Out Forklifts,
- Stoop/squat Occasionally
- Kneel/bend Occasionally
- Bend Occasionally
- Reach above shoulder Occasionally
- Grasp objects Frequently type: Pallet jacks, Forklifts, High lifts, Platform
Qualification & Experience:
- Job related certification for Material Handling Equipment; Six months prior Selector experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Able to read and write legibly; basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide); must be able to understand Voxware commands
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A