- We are hiring individuals to work as full-time Dockworkers with a CDL license. This position that involves the physical moving of freight into and out of trailers in a timely manner, by handling the freight manually, or using a forklift or hand truck.
- Forklift experience is not required but preferred.
- This position also involves the driving of a tractor-trailer and the daily pick up and delivery of freight from commercial and residential customers, as assigned Dockworkers with CDL are required to meet driver appearance standards when making deliveries to customer sites.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age; must be able to read, write and speak the English language; must have a valid, Class A CDL, Haz-
- Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker endorsements required; and must be able to operate equipment safely.
- Candidates must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Company mental and physical requirements; and must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A