We are hiring individuals to work as Full-time Dedicated Dry Van Drivers. This position involves the driving of a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations. Dedicated drivers are primarily assigned to run freight for one customer, and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. These drivers are normally on the road from one to two days at a time. The term “dedicated” refers to the customer, not a particular lane or destination.
- Conducts audits
- Reviews safety reports
- Determines employee training needs to produce continuous development plans
- Provides feedback and support
- Conducts performance evaluations and resolves individual and group performance issues
- Dedicated Drivers must pass a DOT physical and have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License with Haz-Mat endorsement.
- Dedicated Drivers are expected to comply with all appearance standards.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Applicants must also meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Company mental and physical requirements; and must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A