- UPS is hiring individuals to work as Full-Time Automotive Technicians.
- Fleet diesel and gas experience or trade school training are highly desirable.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills are encouraged.
- UPS Automotive Technicians must be at least 21 years old, proficient operating standard transmission vehicles and meet DOT driving requirements.
- Technicians should have a complete set of hand tools, UPS will provide larger shop tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A