The temporary part-time supervisor impacts the organization by administering and communicating UPS policies, procedures and programs in several of the following areas: employment, employee communication, safety, reporting and record keeping, training etc.
- Candidate must have the ability to work Sunday through Saturday (seven day work week) when necessary, and work various timeframes in a non-traditional work schedule.
- In addition, the candidate may lead basic training programs and/or orientation seminars. The candidate may also assist in basic research requests made by their management team.
- The candidate must work collaboratively with other members of UPS and maintain a working knowledge of other roles in the function.
- Extended hours may be required as necessary.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs require.
- Must have the ability to travel, work weekends and nights, and multi-task.
- Must have experience using MS Office products and general computer
- UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Beckley, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A