UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate III. The work environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks. These positions may require lifting of at least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 28 feet while using Powered Equipment.
- but not limited to, outbound process, inbound process and inventory control.
- Coordinate with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance.
- Ability to perform all warehouse activities, including but not limited to, pick, pack, ship, receive ,
- High level proficiency in utilizing PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including,put-away, cycle count, and inventory audit.
- Ensure transaction accuracy.
- Perform all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities.
- Ability to utilize various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reach trucks, and order picker.
- Forklift experience
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year minimum warehouse experience
- High School diploma or equivalent certification
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A