The Flight Simulator Technician is responsible for repairing and monitoring a variety of simulator specific computer, hydraulic, and visual systems.
- Technician must be able to troubleshoot electronic equipment to the component level.
- Technician must have the ability to return to service all simulator equipment, using a broad knowledge gained from job experience.
- Position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will train qualified applicants.
- Simulator experience including the ability to read and interpret flight simulation software code (preferred)
- Simulator experience including the repair of both hydraulic and visual systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology; or Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in flight simulation maintenance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A