The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for producing reports as requested by Sales Operations. He/She ensures report data is accurate and increases the awareness of performance to stakeholders.
The Sales Support Specialist supports District analysis and forecasting, while researching and correcting data inconsistences to ensure data accuracy. He/She also supports field sales communications and monitors processes and procedures while consolidating district reports.
- Compares data from previous and current reports to anticipate questions from requestors regarding the validity of data.
- Reviews formulas to determine whether data is accurately captured.
- Provides feedback to Sales Operations Supervisor regarding process or data errors discovered for correction.
- Conducts meetings with stakeholders to discuss data findings and to obtain feedback.
- Provides analysis on process and procedure usage at the field level.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve field sales usage.
- Provides sales performance reports as needed to support decision making.
- Develops presentations as requested to support Sales Operations.
- Consolidates and reports field feedback on needed improvements as appropriate.
- Provides administrative and sales support to assist BD management in task completion.
- Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Report Generation: Possesses ability to generate simple reports using basic functions in software, and/or writing basic queries; identifies information required to complete reports and identifies existing reports generated by others.
- Solicits and Gathers Information: Demonstrates a general knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree or be a current UPS employee with three years of UPS experience – Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Finance – Preferred
- Bilingual- English and Spanish – Preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dinuba, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A