Website United HealthCare
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
- Other general document management duties & special projects as needed
- Physical scanning of all incoming documentation arriving daily, by mail, email, fax and through internal departments into CPR Plus and other required locations / systems when required as deemed appropriate per our Document Management Process
- Retrieval of document requests – regular audits – tracking of scanned / assigned documents
- Managing, Assigning, & Tracking scanned documents within CPR Plus and other required locations / systems as deemed appropriate per our
- Document Management Process
- Assist with overflow calls, as DSIG call-center agents
- Managing scanned original documents by archiving and tracking via spreadsheets of batch locations within boxes and other tracking methods / spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal responsibility regarding accuracy and quality of work.
- Backup support for Front Desk Admin
- Must have the ability to work well with others, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Proficient in data entry and use of a computer
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 + years of previous administrative support, including, answering a multiline phone system.
- High School Diploma or GED
Company: United HealthCare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Winston Saleem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A