Website Massachusetts General Hospital
As a Unit Coordinator, you will play a critical role in patient care by serving as the central source of information by communicating with patients, families and medical staff. You will transcribe medical charts for patients to ensure that all of their medical treatments and procedures are carried out. The position requires a high degree of accuracy and strong communications skills.
- Talented and compassionate communicators who manage patient records according to order, completeness, integrity, confidentiality and security
- People who thrive in a fast-paced environment where accuracy, professionalism and customer service skills are required
- Individuals who are highly organized and can prioritize and manage information in a demanding environment
- Effective coordinators who can arrange for patient services between multiple departments.
- Demonstrated ability to solve basic patient and practice problems.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact with diverse groups of patients, staff and providers
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Medical or health care experience desirable, but willing to train otherwise qualified candidates.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associate Degree preferred
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new systems and procedures
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A