Website Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
- Directly leads investigations, teammate complaints and organizational concerns with minimal oversight, except those involving executive leaders.
- Prepares investigative summaries and reports and make recommendations on next steps to the business.
- Provides expert advice, counsel and direction to leaders (Sr. Director and below), and HR Business Partners regarding best practices, policies, and employment laws (in partnership with the Company’s In-house Employment Counsel).
- Identifies and supports in strategically managing systemic root cause issues through the alignment of team and individual goals, leadership capabilities, change management efforts and/or change in strategic direction objectives.
- Recommends internal and external services and resources that resolve gaps that prevent us from meeting our organizational objectives.
- Supports and coaches Managers in developing, delivering and monitoring Performance Improvement Plans and reviews complaints or concerns from teammates regarding the process.
- Provides consultation to managers during mid and end of year performance review process.
- May serve as a mediator in managing conflict resolution and addressing challenged team dynamics. Conducts conflict resolution sessions, and addresses challenged team dynamics.
- Creates and delivers team intervention work including New Leader Assimilations, Focus Groups and Listening Sessions as needed
- Conducts exit interviews, and reviews exit survey data to identify trends, and offers recommendations for improvement to culture.
- Supports and coaches managers in delivering and executing the corrective action process.
- Consistently shares information with others balancing transparency with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Delivers feedback and difficult messages in an unbiased, direct, constructive and sincere manner.
- Listens attentively, encourages others to speak openly and honestly, and responds with diplomacy and tact.
- Influences others by tailoring messaging to the audience balancing transparency with confidentiality.
- Maintains composure and acts appropriately when faced with challenging conversations.
- Identifies and partners with the right teammates at the right time to ensure diversity of thought and successful outcomes, while ensuring confidentiality.
- Communicates clearly and transparently within and across teams to break down barriers, and identify team goals.
- Works with teammates and leaders to identify and integrate different perspectives and build consensus; ableto negotiate and influence.
- Recognizes team and individual biases, and addresses barriers to inclusion; ability to remain open minded and neutral.
- Uses logic and reasoning to synthesize data to solve complex problems, form conclusions and make recommendations.
- Evaluates the pros and cons of alternative approaches with objectivity, and their impact to the individual and business, before determining and presenting recommendations.
- Uses data from a variety of sources to support conclusions and proactively inform recommendations; ability to base decisions on facts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a human resource function within a manufacturing, distribution, or retail environment
- Preferably 1 year in an HRBP or Employee Relations role
- Direct employee facing experience
Company: Under Armour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ontario, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A