Website Under Armour
The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Teammate is expected to model Under
- Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
- Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
- Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fastâ€paced and deadlineâ€oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Proficient with technology.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail experience preferred.
Company: Under Armour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sporting Goods
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A