Website Under Armour
Partnership with teams across the organization to create/implement at a cost-effective manner while maintaining service levels for each customer.
Works with the master scheduler and CSR group to prioritize customer orders and to maintain all shipping schedules, while building waves of work and keeping the operation active.
- Coordinate and plan labor/workflow through the facility while balancing service and cost
- Utilize forecasts and departmental capacities to lead the DH leadership teams through each month’s processing goals
- Works to deliver against KPI’s and metrics
- Provide leadership and guidance to wave planners & larger operations team to execute against the plan
- Works with commercial team and operations to ensure completion of orders within customer expectations
- Works with the operations leadership team to ensure they remain on schedule and that all orders are completed on time for shipping.
- Provide guidance and leadership to alleviate bottlenecks and triage potential pitfalls
- Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Order processing systems
- Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve business problems within a team setting
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Under Armour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A