This position will work closely with Service Delivery / Service line leads which will involve in depth understanding of the businesses, ascertaining there adherence to organization compliance policies and procedure. This position will involve walk through of the processes, documentation, developing test scripts involving controls for testing robustness of the process. Post testing documentation of results discussion and agreement stake holders, publishing the results on the governance forums.
- Confirm that when complete and any QA review points cleared, relevant testing is stored in central repository
- Assertive in communicating review points raised through Quality Assurance (QA) review in a very clear and concise manner
- Coordination with other teams like Risk, RPA to understand the risk and testing requirement or any specific focus area to be considered while testing.
- Bring in value to the table by challenging Status quo thought process of the process owners.
- Perform testing of remediated controls and escalate any potential issues immediately
- Contribute to the status reporting in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Issue Logs, ensuring they are kept up-to-date and detailed
- Escalate any potential testing issues / exceptions to stakeholders , Onshore Process Owner.
- Participate in Daily/weekly/monthly progress meetings with UBS process owners and contribute to discussions around control issues and fails.
- Inform Control Owners, onshore Process and Finance Operational Risk Management (FORM) of any confirmed exceptions or fails
- familiarity with the regulatory environment, governing & outsourcing
- an Understanding of Balance Sheet substantiation process, daily Profit and loss review process, control attestation for P&L and Balance sheet controls
- a pragmatic “can do” attitude.
- Developing understanding of documentation, knowledge management & RPA
- an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A