Your team will be based in India and will be part of CSO Data Analytics group located in metro New York City. You’ll be working in the Data Analytics team in Mumbai, India. CSO supports the Wealth Management business to communicate with existing and prospects and clients to retain UBS top-ranking status in the industry. As a data analyst you’ll play a vital role in increasing business by understanding behavior of our clients with results of your analysis being shared with the senior management. You’ll be a part of a team where hard work, out of the box thinking, collaboration, intellectual curiosity and a sense of humor is an integral part of the culture.
- Measure, track and evaluate an impact of new business initiatives, products and services
- Yield insights into complex business opportunities and challenges
- Analyze and understand our customers’ behaviors and needs
- Help our financial advisors grow their businesses and be more efficient
- Support our direct marketing initiatives
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid Excel skills
- Experience in financial services, direct marketing, and data visualization (Tableau) is a plus
- 2 or more years of work experience: developing statistical models, data analysis, report development, data manipulation and visualization
- A degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Applied Economics or Engineering.
- High level of SAS programming skills for all steps of data preparation/manipulation and for analysis and insights generation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A