Are you someone who is interested in leading a high performance team to identify and manage risk across a diverse global client base? Can you work effectively across different teams and adapt to change in order to deliver results? Do you thrive in an environment that requires both creative thinking and strong process management skills?
- Exhibit strong leadership and management skills – TL will oversee team of six high performing location leads located in major markets throughout the Americas; ability to motivate virtual team, and measure/quantify effectiveness. TL must have ability to communicate to the team effectively in order to meet deliverables and timely completion of periodic reviews while constantly raising the bar. Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential and encourage success.
- Deliver deep Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Subject Matter Expertise (SME) directly or via team across interactions with Financial Advisors, Field Leadership and Compliance teams – Team Lead (TL) should be a thought leader with comprehensive understanding of AML regulatory environment and application of best practices to conduct PKRs in wealth management. TL will serve as key source of advice regarding due-diligence, KYC standards and internal policies.
- Communicate and influence – work with Divisional Supervisory Office (DSO) team to act as senior liaison between Front Office and middle office/compliance functions to expedite case workflow, manage escalations and oversee communications . Candidate must have exceptional written/oral skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix structure to influence others.
- solution-orientated and accustomed to tight deadlines
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent required; Advanced degree a plus
- Licenses: (Series 7, 9/10)
- ACAMS Certification a plus
- excellent communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a simple comprehensive way
- fluent in English; proficiency in languages including Spanish, Portuguese and Mandarin a significant plus
- ideally 5+ years of relevant AML/KYC experience
- adaptable and organized with a positive can-do attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, Fl, US
Application Deadline: N/A