You will be working in the Global Financial Crime Prevention audit team in Group Internal Audit.
- conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across Financial Crime Prevention and provide input for planning sessions
- analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery assumed by both the business and support functions
- drive or work as a team member on reviews and audits, including thematic and front-to-back
- successfully collaborate with peers in and across audit teams
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- ACAMS/CAMS (or equivalent AML qualification) – preferred
- team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for Audit assignments and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- risk focused and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions and clients
- ideally 5 years within internal audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial services industry. This experience could
- have been gained at a consulting firm, regulator, or in an Internal Audit function.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment to determine when to escalate issues
- a detailed understanding of financial crime related risks including Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Sanctions and/or Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- a four year bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent
- experienced in performing audits of financial crime risk
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A