You’ll be working on our Wealth Management Team in Boston. As a team assistant, you’ll play an important role in the growth of our business, focusing on administrative and operational responsibilities. You will be the Director of First Impressions for our clients and will work closely with the team to provide exceptional client service.
- run reports to ensure records are up-to-date and to help identify areas of opportunities for our clients
- assist with keeping our marketing fresh with website updates, LinkedIn posts, presentation updates
- support office administration, like answering phones, handling mail, processing expenses
- manage client meeting preparation and follow up process
- manage calendars and schedule client conference calls, meetings, and manage meeting logistics
- proven written and verbal communication skills
- comfortable interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels
- successful administrative experience
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Zoom. OneNote and Microsoft Teams a plus!
- keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A