Website Tennessee Valley Authority
- Demonstrates significant proficiency in fundamental and advanced application development concepts
- Demonstrates understanding of algorithm analysis and performance tuning
- May configure, extend, and customize ERP software, including analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing changes
- Designs, creates, and maintains software by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications based on business priorities and guidance from management and senior full stack engineers
- Accepts technical direction from project leads and senior full stack engineers
- Helps to quickly and reliably debug and solve complicated system issues
- Collaborates with business analysts and business partners to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions
- Assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses, witnessing tests and participating in software certification
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Proficient with Build and Release Management
- Basic understanding of application systems from a business and technical perspective.
- ERP Software Packages such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Maximo, SAP, MS Dynamics
- Third Party cloud hosting solutions like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Collaboration and active participation on teams to achieve identified business objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, business administration, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience. Completion of approved TVA Progression Plan or 24-48 months of comparable and relevant work experience in applying the concepts, practices and procedures related to application development. Must have experience with one or more of the languages and one DBMS listed in “Skills and Proficiencies”. Must be able and willing to assume on-call rotational assignments which may include 24 hour on 7-day per week availability. Occasional travel may be needed for training, work assignments, or meetings.
Company: Tennessee Valley Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A