We’re looking for passionate people to deliver great customer service for local businesses. Your role will be to work with businesses across the UK and support them throughout their onboarding journey with TSB.
- Processing and administering customers service requests timely.
- Treating our customers as individuals by getting to know them and their business needs.
- Working with teams across TSB so that accounts can be opened as efficiently as possible.
- Reviewing customer documents to ensure we have all the right information prior to opening a business account.
- Supporting our business banking customers during the application process by providing prompt expert advice.
- Looking for better to help improve the customer onboarding journey.
- Have the ambition and drive to develop a fulfilling career with TSB.
- Work quickly to SLA’s and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Live and breathe our TSB behaviours.
- It’s not just customers who get looked after at TSB. In return for your hard work, you’ll also enjoy a range of benefits that include a pension and 22 days leave plus bank holidays. To top it all off, our flexible benefits allow you to opt for a monthly cash payment (equivalent to 4% of salary) or pick from a range of options that include Holiday Trading, Flex Card for discounted shopping, Dental and Private Medical Cover and many more.
- You’ll quickly become an expert and use your knowledge to promote products and services that will help our customers with their business.
- Be passionate about delivering TSB strategy through great service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A