- At TSB, we’re all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
- As the Training Assistant Manager, you will support in maintenance of the Training Framework and be responsible for designing financial crime training content, organising and delivering training sessions in line with the Training Plan, undertaking coaching activities and maintaining clear and accurate training records.
- Financial Crime Operations is responsible for protecting TSB and its customers from financial crime, including money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions and bribery & corruption.
- We conduct Enhanced Due Diligence on high risk retail customers and PEPs, including Periodic and Event Driven Reviews; we assess PEP and Sanctions screening alerts; we investigate internal suspicious activity referrals and transaction monitoring alerts, disclosing Suspicious Activity
- Reports to the National Crime Agency; and we liaise with law enforcement agencies and respond to court production orders.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to manage and balance workloads with conflicting priorities.
- Experience of designing and delivering financial crime training.
- A financial crime qualification is preferable (e.g. ICA or ACAMS).
- Strong presentation and skills with the ability to communicate complex topics to a diverse audience.
- Strong financial crime expertise and experience in a financial crime function, preferably within a retail banking environment.
- Experience of coaching team members to upskill financial crime knowledge.
- Attention to detail and the ability to present clear, concise information to Managers and Senior Managers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A