Provides quality and timely service to the customer through the recruitment, training and supervision of a team of lawn care specialists. Provides effective coaching and development of field staff so that they may positively impact customer retention through exceeding customer expectations.
- Plans and conducts new hire and on-going training for service personnel in customer service skills, technical skills, safety policies and procedures.
- Supervises a team of technicians to ensure service (production and sales) goals are met. Maintains positive morale among personnel and actively promotes teamwork.
- Examines associate work for accuracy, neatness and conformance to best practices as well as company policies and procedures.
- Determines work procedures issuing oral and written instructions. Expedites workflow by coordinating the sharing of information between customer and field technician. Prepares work schedules and assigns and monitors duties to service personnel for efficiency.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates. Conducts daily and weekly management meetings.
- Ensures that a safe workplace is provided for all associates by ongoing training and adherence to company policies.
- Evaluates quality of service provided to customers and develops procedures to minimize customer complaints. Ensures diplomacy concerning customer service-related concerns.
- Coaches and develops lawn specialists and trainees. Works with other managers to identify ways to reduce customer cancellations.
- Recruits, interviews and selects personnel needed to efficiently staff the service function. Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree and sales experience preferred • Requires extensive local travel.
- Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record per company standards are required. Current liability auto insurance required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card. Must be 21 years of age by date of hire.
- Associate’s degree in a business-related discipline and two (2) or more years of related experience in lawn/horticulture/agronomy/lawn care services required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory management experience required
- Certificates, licenses and registrations as required by federal and state law
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills
- Practical knowledge of service industry and experience in developing and executing sales plans
- Business process analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of leadership and with front line staff
- Excellent leadership skills in team building, selecting talent, training, mentoring and developing a sales team, executing goals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A