Whether it’s beauty & personal care products, health and nutritional items, household items, or the latest in seasonal products, the GM/HBC department is the destination for all of these needs. If you have an interest in helping to provide our customers with a “one-stop-shopping” experience, apply today for GM/HBC.
- Providing friendly and attentive customer service
- Maintaining proper shelf, case and display conditions, including stocking, cleaning, straightening, and rotating product
- Ensuring safe and clean floor conditions, including sweeping, mopping, and clearing of any unsafe conditions
- Maintain clean and orderly backroom conditions by organizing grocery area, making bales, stacking pallets, etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn, differentiate, and retain information regarding product lines/locations
- Ability to operate baler/compactor, pallet jacks, case cutter, and marking gun
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to maintain a friendly and courteous manner and promote sales through excellent customer service
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math functions
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cortland, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A