Website Tesco PLC
Working as part of a team of Pharmacy Managers, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you’ll also develop your management and leadership skills by encouraging other healthcare specialists.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC)
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- A Pharmacy Degree
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redditch, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A