Website Tesco PLC
Working as part of a team of Pharmacy Managers, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you’ll also develop your management and leadership skills by encouraging other healthcare specialists.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC), and be willing to gain membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG)
- Scheme (which Tesco will assist with obtaining upon an offer of employment).
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- A pharmacy degree
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A