Website Tesco PLC
As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play a meaningful role in supporting the managing, encouraging and developing a team of colleagues whilst delivering a great service for our customers. Your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning.
- Supporting the manager to lead, empower and develop your colleagues.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC)
- A Pharmacy Degree
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wythenshawe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A