Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Develop, maintain, and improve customer relationships.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives on a quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to demonstrate and sell vehicles and products to the existing distribution channel.
- Educate customers about Textron Specialized Vehicles products, including the features and benefits that make TSV products superior than its competitors. Understand competitors’ products and product features.
- Maintain records of all quotes and outcomes of customer purchases, including purchases outside of TSV.
- Ensure all sales operations documentation is properly submitted in an accurate and timely manner to assure TSV products will be manufactured and distributed according to distribution specific configurations.
- Work with business leaders to create and implement strategies to grow market share
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or another related field required
- Years of Experience: Previous sales or other related experience required, previous retail experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Self-motivator that is comfortable with autonomy
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A