Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible to exceed customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
- Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol
- Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
- Process shipment and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size runs
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Pro-actively manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the U.N.I.Q.L.O. service standard, following the Uniqlo Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
- Be knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assist when needed
- Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
- Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull, move, lift or carry objects of at least 25 pounds.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including nights, evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D., or 6 months retail or related experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Downtown, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A