maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
This is an exciting opportunity to support maurices during a busy season in a temporary assignment capacity. This position can range in length but will not exceed 120 days. This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. You’ll do this by supporting the sales team in ensuring product is ready for the floor within 24 hours of delivery. You’ll also support our team in making sure our merchandise and our store are presented in a way that makes our customers excited to shop our stores and associates proud to work here.
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40!
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Computer aptitude
- Customer service experience
- Ability to relate and work with a team effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Keene, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A