- Develop and manage the action plan for strategic accounts for a group of clients in the Montreal large business sector.
- The incumbent is responsible for developing and leading the action plan, developing effective business development strategies, forging strategic alliances and managing relations with TELUS customers.
- Business development with targeted clients in the Large Business market
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by leading the account team to create real and lasting value for the company
- Develop business plans and management plans for strategic accounts
- Responsibility for customer relations at the level of management, strategic planning and business lines.
- Negotiate and conclude contractual agreements in accordance with TELUS policy and procedures
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts, indicate the status of the sales process, provide updates on targets or objectives in order to respect the territorial plans and the annual targets of the team
- Obtain the support of the necessary resources within the extended team and from external stakeholders to fully meet the needs of the business
- Management / Direction of a multidisciplinary team in the development of a response to a specification / call for tenders / call for proposals
- Negotiation – able to be an effective representative of TELUS during contract negotiations
- Good working knowledge of processes and systems; uses them with little support
- Excellent track record in business development and achievement of sales objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of the sales management process and PSO methodology
- Client Focus – Maintains proactive relationships with clients; uses the customer’s perspective to create a business plan and uses customer feedback as input to develop business plans for the implementation of products and services
- Professionalism – adapts behavior according to clients or situations; respects commitments;
- Communication – practices active listening in order to fully understand the client’s situation; facilitates understanding of various points of view
- Be creative – able to sell in a solution model
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent year of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Montreal, Québec, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A