Website Ted Baker
Ted Baker are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with exceptional talent to join our eCommerce team in London. Reporting to the Head of Content & Product, you will be working closely with various teams across the business to lead the online user experience for Ted Baker digital.
- Show passion for and understanding of digital and the nature of digital design and the continuous optimisation cycle of review, iterate, test, review and so on.
- Deliver UX and UI for Ted Baker’s digital platforms, including producing wireframes, prototypes, UI kit and all functional designs.
- In conjunction with the Head of Creative and Digital Product Manager, develop and manage the new digital UI library, ensuring any changes are rolled out across all touchpoints and maintain consistency across Ted’s online touch points.
- Develop understanding of the Ted brand and business priorities to deliver a performant website that embodies the brand, working closely with stakeholders across Creative and eCommerce.
- Own accessibility for Ted Baker, ensuring output is meeting our minimum standard and working with creative and product briefs to ensure compliance.
- Partner with the Digital Product Manager, CRO Manager, SEO Specialist and the development team to ensure design ideas are achievable, building development considerations into your decisions.
- Demonstrate understanding of website requirements, their nuances and how to design to meet multiple briefs (such as SEO, conversion, inspiration)
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, using data to make informed design decisions that deliver on the brief.
- Manage a Midweight UX/UI Designer, supporting their development and growth.
- Develop processes to validate ideas with internal stakeholders, customers and end-users.
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, with examples of using initiative
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, keeping a cool head when managing multiple projects
- Mac literate with excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Good and clear communicator at all levels, with the ability to tailor communication depending on the audience
- Evidence of exceptional UX and UI design ability and experience developing low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes based on research, and delivering functional designs for handover to development teams
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive web design
- Tools of the trade…
- Building effective working relationships across the business
- Able to use information from multiple sources to make decisions
- Excellent designer with extensive previous UX/UI experience and clear career progression
- Able to manage more than 1 team member.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience designing for accessibility guidelines
- Experience working with development teams
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A