Website Ted Baker
- Reporting into the Assistant Merchandiser, this role will sit within the Menswear Merchandising UK/EU team. This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience looking to take a small step up in their role.
- Running weekly reports such as the merchandise report and bestsellers
- Analysing, allocating and managing stock levels throughout the week
- Daily communication with stores and the warehouse
- Liaising with buying regarding various issues such as delivery dates and style.
- Actioning any price or product code changes on AX.
- Managing intake and story launch
- Assisting, managing and overseeing allocation team.
- Working proficiently with the company system AX
- Allocate sufficient amounts of stock for all necessary styles (quantities dependent on time of year, any events, sale etc)
- Update & maintain Product Price List on AX. Run weekly checks to ensure all RRP’s are maintained.
- Set up and run new styles onto MRP.
- Bestsellers meeting – merch team – go through each product area and discuss any issues or highlights from the previous week
- Attend intake meetings on a weekly basis to discuss any amendments to delivery dates and update accordingly on the delivery schedule.
- Season and Phases:
- Set up the allocation plan for the season and update when necessary (when new styles are agreed, quantities change and styles are transferred).
- Set up and maintain style performance weekly in season.
- Checking what is due in and what is outstanding. Chase up any outstanding styles with Shipping or Production.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise efficiently and work to deadlines
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A