Website Ted Baker
Reporting to the Senior eCommerce Production Coordinator, you will be working closely with various teams across the business to publish and optimise product across Ted’s websites
- Manage BAU queries including the studio tracker and merchandising requests. Ensure SLAs are met and be proactive in seeking clarification where necessary.
- Action the daily product publishing process, ensuring all products are fully enriched and categorised. Work closely with the merchandising and studio teams to flag any product that is at risk of launch delay and be accountable for the production section of the critical path.
- Take ownership of regional product restrictions, ensuring relevant product is available across global sites as quickly as possible whilst keeping blocked product offline.
- Manage ad hoc product maintenance, including badging, swatches and bundles and support maintenance of facets and filters across all sites.
- QA product images daily, checking for consistency between shots, product visibility and amending image order where necessary.
- Run the weekly search report and analyse the data to identify opportunities to improve search results through keyword merchandising, redirects and synonyms. Work closely with the translators to make changes across all languages.
- Support with the product selection and visual merchandising of curated categories, ensuring these pages are visually appealing to the customer whilst still meeting key commercial focuses.
- Review PLPs and PDPs daily after publishing to ensure all sub-categories are populated, facets and filters are functioning as expected and relevant size guides are attached.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Data driven but able to mix statistical insights with a creative customer approach.
- Some experience with product management systems (Hybris, ECMC, Venda etc) or merchandising tools (FredHopper, Attraqt, Solar etc).
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and manage multiple projects with a cool head.
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a number of stakeholders, building effective working relationships.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to react quickly to change.
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, with examples of using initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- Some experience in an eCommerce business, preferentially fashion eCommerce.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A