The Technical Architect (Integration) is responsible for establishing current and long-range direction of enterprise application integration technologies aimed at keeping the organization on the forefront of change for our transformation to an agile product-focused culture. This position will focus on integration architecture activities for our digital development teams that support enterprise strategies and objectives.
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture blueprint for the organization, overseeing the use of best practices for modern application integration.
- Assess the compatibility and integration of products and services proposed in order to ensure a robust integration architecture across the interdependent technologies.
- Design and develop the application integration architecture foundation to provide agile business solutions in alignment with enterprise architecture direction and design standards.
- Partner with platform and cybersecurity architecture teams to integrate data security controls into integration layers that support continuous development, integration, deployment, and delivery processes.
- Plan, develop, refine, optimize, and support the enterprise integration architecture as required to meet the business requirements of the organization.
- Provides technical review reports with recommendations to the leadership team. Reviews technical project requests for large business line technology projects ( >$250K) in accordance with
- Ameren guidelines Promotes the interfacing and control of the organization’ present technology and dissemination of technological information throughout the organization. .
- Support highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Past experience and strong understanding of MuleSoft required.
- In-depth experience translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences, integration systems, data transfer approaches, analytics, scrum/agile development methodologies, project management and technical implementation and TOGAF methodologyIn-depth experience translating technical concepts for integration systems, data transfer approaches, scrum/agile development methodologies, and TOGAF methodology.
- Strong understand of enterprise integration patterns and past experience with integrating cloud applications with on-premise and legacy platforms required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Seven or more years of relevant IT experience required, with a preference of three or more years of architecture experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A