Website TD Bank
As a member of the OE Advice and Governance team, you will work with a dedicated team of Senior Advisors to solve our business leaders’ organization design and effectiveness challenges. You will play a pivotal role in supporting organization design projects across our entire enterprise and/or specific business units, including: developing project plans, analyzing organization effectiveness issues, assembling research and insights, developing actionable recommendations and preparing presentations and documents. You will also conduct evaluation of jobs as part of the team’s job model initiative.
- Support the design and deliver effective Organization Design in support of Business strategies, including operating model design
- Always lead with organizational analytics to identify structural and organizational systemic issues and opportunities
- Engage, manage, and influence internal/external and cross-functional partners to develop/ deliver OE consulting projects and programs.
- Package and present meaningful data and/or research into the development of organization design recommendations
- Provide consulting advice on leading practices and industry trends related to organization effectiveness
- Perform analysis and share insights for OE initiatives related to organization design, spans and layers, and related activities
- Lead assigned projects (depending on complexity) under minimal management guidance
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Business Leader to proactively solution Organization Effectiveness opportunities
- Proactive and anticipate the longer-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Solid commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Strong ability to organize and present complex information/concepts in a persuasive manner, tailored to the audience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile and agile team structures/operating models is an asset
- Use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify solutions
- Ability to independently solve ambiguous, complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables, including consultation with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to understand how organizations function and how organization effectiveness is enabled.
- Results-oriented project management skills; well organized, with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is essential.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in organization design, organization effectiveness, or human capital strategies and projects.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Experience with workshop design and meeting facilitation is an asset
- Undergraduate degree in HR, or Organizational Development/Behaviour. Post graduate degree is an asset.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A