Website TD Bank
The Business Insights Specialist leads on the interpretation of complex business issues, generating multifaceted insights, identifying opportunities to drive business growth and value. This role works in partnership with business leaders to present or generate appropriate insights including the delivery of supporting collateral and/or presentations. The role also provides consultative support, business insight, advice and expertise to guide decision making and/or strategic planning by leveraging and interpreting data and analytical models to provide business specific or broad strategic insight and using a variety of audience-specific communication techniques.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 + years of relevant experience from a Information Management, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
- Undergraduate degree or specialization in one of the fields below,
- Ability to navigate multiple platforms and different data environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- or Graduate Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
- Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of analytical and reporting software packages
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (i.e. SAS/SQL/ R, Visual Basic, Python)
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A