AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store. AP teams will do this by leading a physical security and safety culture and responding to crisis events, investigating and resolving theft, and creating awareness and educating team members on operational shortage priorities.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Conduct productive merchandise recoveries and provide apprehension support as needed, strictly adhering to AP policies and procedures and AP leadership guidance.
- Prevent theft and shortage at the front of store by performing receipt checks for exposed high-dollar merchandise.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Skills in de-escalation as well as experience with recovering stolen merchandise to prevent shortage
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
- Support sales by welcoming and engaging guests and team members at the front of store and on the sales floor; help guests find the products they are looking for, in-store and online
- Lead a physical security culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safe and secure standards throughout the store, including exterior property.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
Qualification & Experience:
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Meet any state or local licensure and/or other legal requirements related to the position
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A