You run a profitable growth business that has one purpose: to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. You lead a sales force of experts, advocates and consultants that discover guests’ needs and offer solutions to earn their loyalty. You lead teams that are passionate about making sure guests get what they came for (plus a little more) every time they shop at your store. You develop leaders who care about their team members, and team members who care about their guests and each other. At Target we believe in our leaders having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career.
- Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.).
- Leverage your reports (financial, operational, team and guest) to understand the business and make decisions.
- As a key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and processes.
- Know and assess the competition; leverage guest insights and feedback to drive the business and be the destination of choice for our guests.
- Develop a team and culture that is committed to guest loyalty and shares services and rewards like RED card, Drive-up, Order Pick-Up, Shipt and Wallet to improve convenience and frequency.
- Own your store’s overall business to drive efficiency and grow sales
- Lead a confident and knowledgeable sales force that delivers a differentiated experience for our guests, prioritizes the guest over task and delivers a welcoming, inspiring, rewarding and easy guest experience.
- Understand sales trends and lead your team to drive sales growth in core businesses (Style, Beauty, Electronics, Food & Beverage) by leaning into key seasons, events and weekends.
- Lead an efficient operation to fund the sales culture.
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way. Cultivate a guest-centric and engaged team
- Relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Manage conflict and lead and hold others accountable
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A