As a Guest Advocate, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Work both independently and with a team
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A