Website Taco Bell
A Team Member is someone who enjoys people and is excited about working on a winning team! They come to work with a Positive, Can Do Attitude! Everyday!
- Prepare and properly hold food for service.
- Greet customers inside the restaurant and Drive Thru in a friendly manner.
- Take and ring orders, and handle payments.
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding food safety, job duties and code of conduct.
- Punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in both lobby, kitchen, and outdoor areas.
- This position plays a critical role in building brand and customer loyalty.
- Assemble food items and make drinks quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure orders served to guests are correct.
- Must maintain current Health Card or Work Permits according to state or local requirements.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Basic math & reading skills.
- Experience: 16 years or older.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A